Our practice is unique from other practices in the area because we strive to treat you like the individual you are. It is always our goal to provide personalized care in a warm, comfortable, and friendly environment.
During your first visit to our office, our doctors always begin with a full and comprehensive exam. They will go over your medical history, existing dental restorations, and current periodontal health. From there we customize a treatment plan that you understand and feel comfortable with.
It’s important for you to be fully educated about your dental options, and we never want you to feel rushed or afraid to ask questions.
Technologically Advanced Dentistry
- We offer CEREC® single-visit restorations, which enable our patients to restore the look and function of their smile during just one appointment.
- We are proud to be Invisalign® Preferred Providers. Invisalign and Invisalign for Teens allow patients to straighten their smile while being virtually undetectable to other people. People who are currently undergoing Invisalign therapy can also view and track their progress online.
- Our office offers a variety of in-office and take-home whitening options to patients, so they can get the whiter smile they’ve always wanted while staying within their budget.
- We are an authorized distributor of UnderArmour® mouthguards, which benefit anybody, not just athletes, who wants to enhance their performance while protecting their smile.
- Our Odyssey Diode laser is used in many of our cosmetic and periodontal procedures. One of the benefits that our patients can take advantage of is to dramatically reduce the time they have to suffer with painful, unsightly cold sores on their lips.
- Ask us about mini implants. Mini implants are a way to solve many of problems associated with full and some partial dentures.
A Commitment to Excellence
Our staff regularly attends various continuing education classes to keep up on current trends, so we can offer our patients the latest treatment options available. Our doctors are also active members in several professional organizations, allowing them to learn from other dental professionals, both locally and across the country, such as the:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- Academy of Fellow Dentistry
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Rhode Island Dental Association
- Providence Dental Chapter
A Community-Based Practice
We make an effort to give back to our local community by donating money and gift baskets that are raffled away to elementary and high schools. Dr. McFarland also participates in a program called Christina’s Smiles, which provides free dentistry to underprivileged children.
For Dental Health Month, we visit local pre-schools to educate children about good oral hygiene and to make sure their first visit with the dentist is a fun one! Dr. Rhodes and our staff members have also donated their time to provide free dental care to children at Samuels Sinclair Dental Center.
Patient Referral Program
We try to reward our existing patients when they refer somebody to the practice through our Patient Referral Program. Existing patients can receive anything from a couple of movie tickets to a $75 gift certificate to their favorite restaurant. Ask one of our staff members for details!