Our practice is unique from other practices in the Johnston, RI area because we strive to treat our patients like the individuals they are. It is always our goal to provide personalized care in a warm, comfortable, and friendly environment. During a patient's first visit to our office, our doctors always begin with a full and comprehensive exam. They will go over current medical history, existing dental restorations, and the patient's current periodontal health. From there we customize a treatment plan that the patient understands and feels comfortable with. It's important for our patients to be fully educated about their dental options, and we never want our patients to feel rushed or to be afraid to ask questions.
Technologically Advanced Dentistry
- We offer CEREC® single-visit restorations, allowing our patients to restore the look and function of their smile during just one appointment.
- We are proud to be Invisalign® Preferred Providers. Invisalign and Invisalign Teen™ allows patients to straighten their smile while being virtually undetectable to other people. People who are currently undergoing Invisalign therapy can also view and track their progress online.
- Our office offers a variety of in-office and take-home whitening options to patients, so they can get the whiter smile they've always wanted while staying within their budget.
- We are an authorized distributor of UnderArmour® mouthguards which benefit everybody, not just athletes, who want to enhance their performance while protecting their smile.
- On January 27, 2012, Dental Arts Group acquired the Odyssey Diode laser which will be used in many of our cosmetic and periodontal procedures. One of the benefits that our patients can take advantage of is to drastically decrease the time they have to suffer with painful, unsightly cold sores on their lips.
- Ask us about mini-implants. Mini implants are a way to solve many of problems associated with full and some partial dentures.